Resources and information like applications and forms.

Cannabis and alcohol special inspections are only required for initial startup, any construction or alteration to the building, sale of business, or if the use of the building changes. A building permit application must be completed with this additional completed form. A Land Use permit will also be required.

As of November 2023, annual renewals for cannabis and alcohol licenses are no longer required.

Please note that you will need to download the PDF document for best results. Some features will not work when filling out this form in a browser. Use Acrobat Reader installed locally for best results.